WWF-CANADA 50/50 LOTTERY
PLUS YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO ALSO WIN OUR EARLY BIRD PRIZE!
Early Bird Prize: $500
Deadline: May 6, 2021 at 11:59 P.M.
GRAND PRIZE DEADLINE ON MAY 27 AT 11:59 P.M.
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
HOW ARE YOU HELPING?
Building a world where nature and people thrive is at the heart of WWF-Canada's mission. Our 50/50 Lottery is no different — when you win, nature and wildlife win too. All proceeds from the jackpot will support conservation projects in Ontario that are restoring habitat, combating climate change and conserving a growing number of species at risk.
For more information,
RULES OF PLAY
LOTTERY LICENSE #RAF1203125
- The lottery will take place online only, from Thursday, April 22 to Thursday, May 27, 11:59 PM.
- One Early Bird draw will take place online only on May 7.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 10 for $10, 40 for $20, 150 for $40.
- Tickets will be available online at
- Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions’
software on our website,
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available on
- The winning number will be announced on social media channels after the winner is contacted via phone.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Carla Martella at WWF-Canada at 416 -484-7718 or
by email at:
email@example.com. Arrangements will be made for ticket verification and payment of prizes. The winner may be paid by cheque for the amount posted on our website where they bought their ticket or WWF-Canada may use electronic commerce channels, such as e-transfers to distribute prizes.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw for which their ticket was purchased.
- The winner must provide their name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque or agreed e-transfer in the amount of the declared prize which is, 50% of the total sales for that draw or the Early Bird prize of $500. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed, the prize will be donated to a charity other than World Wildlife Fund Canada, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws:
- World Wildlife Fund Canada Staff and Board of Directors as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at
© All photos, graphics and images on this site remain the copyright of WWF, unless otherwise noted, and should not be downloaded without prior permission. WWF® and ©1986 Panda Symbol are owned by WWF. All rights reserved. Charitable Registration Number #119304954 RR 0001
For more information, please contact